layout

Two months old


I can't believe Landon is already two months old. This is going by way too fast. Here are a few things about what Landon is doing now:
*He loves to eat (is eating 4 oz).
*He loves to sleep - We are even getting some 4 to 5 hour stretches at night (which is wonderful since neither of my other two kids did this till they were around one).
*He is a very serious child (it takes a lot to get him to smile).
*He is definitely my needy child and loves to be held.
*He is already wearing 3 to 6 month clothes - he is going to be my tall child.
*He likes to be on the move (I guess since I was in the bed for over two months with him).
*He has beautiful blue eyes and I think his eyelashes are going to long like Gavin's.
*He has a good bit of red in his hair (you can really see it in the sunlight).

No comments: