layout

Happy 6th Anniversary Kyle!!

Well yesterday was Kyle and I's 6th Wedding Anniversary. We spent the day at home cleaning up throw up and changing dirty diapers. What a day. The joys of parenthood. Just wanted to wish Kyle a Happy Anniversary to a wonderful husband and father who has worked so hard to may our lives better.

We had planned on going to Charleston for the weekend so needless to say that didn't happen and I am an awful wife and didn't even have time to get a card. I haven't left the house in about 6 days. (Thats what I get for waiting to the last minute, which I hardly ever do.)

Happy Anniversary - I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary, you two!! I can't believe it has been six years already. That means Craig and I will be together six years in September....Wow! And married for three in December, yikes! : )

Here's to many more happy years together! Love you guys!!!!!